BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

**TESTIMONIAL**

This place is awesome! I have NO issues. I mean the letter that went out about needing to now pay sewer is NOT that big of a deal. I just took my note and went in and asked what happened and they explained it very well and told me I could look at Frisco's website too. People on here have nothing else better to do than complain about things. Be proactive and take care of things your self. I mean... it's not the end of the world that your toilet runs constantly or the girl in the office accidentally didn't understand your one of 30 work orders that she has taken for the whole week. So sorry the world doesn't revolve around you and people make mistakes but hey, who am I to judge. I love this place. It's quiet, not as quiet as a home in the middle of a housing development, and my maintenance requests are normally done within less than 8 hours unless it's at the end of the day. Anyways, give some people a break. It's a great place to live and YOU ARE NOT PERFECT EITHER!!! Remember you have bad days too. You are NOT happy every single day!!!

0 comments: